GLYCOLIC ACID: the gold standard AHA for gentle, effective exfoliation. Derived from sugar cane although now generally synthesized for clinical use. Smallest AHA molecule allows the deepest (superficial) penetration.
- Increases epidermal cellular turnover by reducing corneocyte cohesion
- Supports the skin’s natural production of structural proteins
- Increases production of GAGs (Glycosaminoglycans)
- Improves the appearance of epidermal lines, pigmentation, and pore size
LACTIC ACID: hydrating acid for an immediate skin benefit and “red carpet glow”. Acts as a humectant to bind water in the skin for an immediate increase in smoothness and hydration.
PHYTIC ACID: for additional brightening, with additional antioxidant properties to fight free radical damage. Ideal for problematic skin to reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes.
NEW 22% ACID BLEND
- 12% glycolic acid: the gold standard AHA for gentle, effective exfoliation
- 8% lactic acid: hydrating acid for an immediate skin benefit
- 2% phytic acid: for additional brightening
2% niacinimide -helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration and blotchiness, helps promote skin’s moisture barrier
10% sage extract- a skin-soothing botanical known for its antioxidant benefits